The Melbourne Observer regularly conducts competitions for readers.
Specific competition rules may apply. We also have general terms and conditions across all competitions
1. Competitions are open to all residents of Victoria except employees, agents and contractors of Local Media Pty Ltd, participating sponsors and their advertising companies and their families.
2. The publisher will not be responsible for awarding prizes where any entry has been lost in the mail or elsewhere.
3. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The publisher reserves the right to correct any printing, typographical or other error.
5. Submission of entry or receipt of a prize shall not create any legal relationship between the entrant and the publisher.
6. Entrants agree that their names, likenesses and competition entries may be used and reproduced by the publisher and any sponsor or advertiser in relation to the publicity of the competition or the results of the competition.
7. Winners will be contacted by mail and/or phone and their names may be published.